Family valentines: I found two different blogs that offer printable valentine “starters” you can use to give loving compliments to the people in your family. These “Printable Valentine’s Love Notes” have starters such as “You make me smile when ,” “One of your best qualities is ...,” “My favorite thing to do with you is ” and much more. And they are so cute, to boot. Or these “Fill-in-the-Blank Family Valentines” let you choose among a whole list of adjectives to describe a family member: “I think you’re awesome, buff, amazing, creative, special,” to name a few. Both would be delightfully kind ways to celebrate the Valentine’s Day holiday.
Valentine's visit: Spread a little extra love this Valentine’s with these rose-themed “Valentine's Day Cards” you can give to those you visit or home teach or just pass along as a day-brightener to friends and neighbors. Include a real or homemade rose to sweeten the package.
Healthy hearts: Amid all the sweet treats this holiday offers, consider this sweet but not sugary snack alternative, “Heart-Shaped Carrots.” Easy and heartfelt and healthy. Love it!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 13
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5