Family valentines: I found two different blogs that offer printable valentine “starters” you can use to give loving compliments to the people in your family. These “Printable Valentine’s Love Notes” have starters such as “You make me smile when ,” “One of your best qualities is ...,” “My favorite thing to do with you is ” and much more. And they are so cute, to boot. Or these “Fill-in-the-Blank Family Valentines” let you choose among a whole list of adjectives to describe a family member: “I think you’re awesome, buff, amazing, creative, special,” to name a few. Both would be delightfully kind ways to celebrate the Valentine’s Day holiday.
Valentine's visit: Spread a little extra love this Valentine’s with these rose-themed “Valentine's Day Cards” you can give to those you visit or home teach or just pass along as a day-brightener to friends and neighbors. Include a real or homemade rose to sweeten the package.
Healthy hearts: Amid all the sweet treats this holiday offers, consider this sweet but not sugary snack alternative, “Heart-Shaped Carrots.” Easy and heartfelt and healthy. Love it!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 108
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 64
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 20
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 13
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 8
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 8