Family valentines: I found two different blogs that offer printable valentine “starters” you can use to give loving compliments to the people in your family. These “Printable Valentine’s Love Notes” have starters such as “You make me smile when ,” “One of your best qualities is ...,” “My favorite thing to do with you is ” and much more. And they are so cute, to boot. Or these “Fill-in-the-Blank Family Valentines” let you choose among a whole list of adjectives to describe a family member: “I think you’re awesome, buff, amazing, creative, special,” to name a few. Both would be delightfully kind ways to celebrate the Valentine’s Day holiday.
Valentine's visit: Spread a little extra love this Valentine’s with these rose-themed “Valentine's Day Cards” you can give to those you visit or home teach or just pass along as a day-brightener to friends and neighbors. Include a real or homemade rose to sweeten the package.
Healthy hearts: Amid all the sweet treats this holiday offers, consider this sweet but not sugary snack alternative, “Heart-Shaped Carrots.” Easy and heartfelt and healthy. Love it!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of prophets
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 45
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4
- Over half a million people attended... 4
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 4