Family valentines: I found two different blogs that offer printable valentine “starters” you can use to give loving compliments to the people in your family. These “Printable Valentine’s Love Notes” have starters such as “You make me smile when ,” “One of your best qualities is ...,” “My favorite thing to do with you is ” and much more. And they are so cute, to boot. Or these “Fill-in-the-Blank Family Valentines” let you choose among a whole list of adjectives to describe a family member: “I think you’re awesome, buff, amazing, creative, special,” to name a few. Both would be delightfully kind ways to celebrate the Valentine’s Day holiday.
Valentine's visit: Spread a little extra love this Valentine’s with these rose-themed “Valentine's Day Cards” you can give to those you visit or home teach or just pass along as a day-brightener to friends and neighbors. Include a real or homemade rose to sweeten the package.
Healthy hearts: Amid all the sweet treats this holiday offers, consider this sweet but not sugary snack alternative, “Heart-Shaped Carrots.” Easy and heartfelt and healthy. Love it!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 62
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20