SOUTH SALT LAKE — A car dealer is accused of selling cars but failing to provide the vehicles' titles.
Michael Toscano, 42, of South Jordan, is charged with four counts of failure by a dealer to deliver a title of origin, a class A misdemeanor, according to charges filed Monday in 3rd District Court.
Four individuals who purchased cars in November from Mike's Motors, 3830 S. Main, paying between $7,000 and $24,000, had not received the title and registration for the vehicles by mid-January.
One car buyer told police Toscano had instructed her she would have to file a complaint against his business because it was closing, charges state.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9