"They all think they're famous and they are all convinced that they are going to meet One Direction," Wiggins said.
But the 5-year-old boys aren't the only ones who think they can make it big. Several pre-teen girls in the boys' ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are already fans.
"As a bishopric we had our 'New Beginnings' night," Wiggins said. "And mind you, I had only put the video up the day before. I knew some people had passed it around, but I didn't know the reach. So I walked in and all these girls came running up to me, 'Brother Wiggins, Brother Wiggins, we saw Colton's video!' And before I knew it I was surrounded by all these little 11-year-old girls."
Wiggins talked with the girls and found out they had watched the video several times.
"So I jokingly said, 'Oh, well, did you guys get their poster? Are they up in your room?' They really thought I was serious and wanted a poster," Wiggins said. "So the next day I was driving to work and I just thought, 'How cool would it be if I designed a couple Five and Fresh T-shirts and posters and made a little website to sell them?' So then I decided we'll have 100 percent proceeds go to the boys' mission funds. Who knows if anyone will actually buy them, but at least the girls in our ward will have cool T-shirts and posters of these little 5-year-olds."
Overall the experience brought lots of fun memories and an opportunity to spend quality time together as a family.
"It was just so much fun to make," Wiggins said. "It was definitely a family affair."
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor from Brigham Young University.
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- New poll finds Americans less likely to keep...
- Up-close view of angel Moroni statue being...
- LDS Church hires assistant church historian...
- The evolution of LDS 'lady missionaries' and...
- Mormon man's rap album hits No. 1 spot on...
- Should your boss know that you keep the Sabbath?
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Should your boss know that you keep the... 25
- Defending the Faith: Taking a 'Leap of... 24
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 22
- For Hillary Clinton, church offers a... 18
- The benefits some families see from... 15
- Power of one: BYU grad hopes to help... 8