Utah Utes basketball: Underdog Utes lead No. 19 Oregon at halftime, 30-22
The underdog Runnin' Utes found a rhythm late in the first half and used it to take the lead against the No. 19 Oregon Ducks at halftime, 30-22.
After poor shooting to begin the game, Utah finished the first half shooting 57 percent from the field.
The Utes were led by Jordan Loveridge, who had 14 points on 6-of-7 shooting.
Oregon did not shoot the ball well in first half, shooting 32 percent from the field and 20 percent from beyond the arc. The Ducks were led by forward Arsalan Kazemi with six points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27