The Utah Jazz fell to the Chicago Bulls, 93-89 on Friday night.
Al Jefferson had a huge game, scoring 32 points, but Nate Robinson and Carlos Boozer led the Bulls to an eventual victory in Salt Lake City.
The Jazz were leading for a short while in the second half, but Carlos Boozer's 11 points in the fourth quarter handed the Bulls the win.
This result puts the Jazz at 28-23 for the season.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28