The Utah Jazz fell to the Chicago Bulls, 93-89 on Friday night.
Al Jefferson had a huge game, scoring 32 points, but Nate Robinson and Carlos Boozer led the Bulls to an eventual victory in Salt Lake City.
The Jazz were leading for a short while in the second half, but Carlos Boozer's 11 points in the fourth quarter handed the Bulls the win.
This result puts the Jazz at 28-23 for the season.
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- Hood, Hayward help Jazz eclipse Suns for...
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the road...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for fouling strategy
- Oregon overpowers Utes for 76-66 victory
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 100
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 83
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 61
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22