The Utah Jazz fell to the Chicago Bulls, 93-89 on Friday night.
Al Jefferson had a huge game, scoring 32 points, but Nate Robinson and Carlos Boozer led the Bulls to an eventual victory in Salt Lake City.
The Jazz were leading for a short while in the second half, but Carlos Boozer's 11 points in the fourth quarter handed the Bulls the win.
This result puts the Jazz at 28-23 for the season.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 54
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 49
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32