The Utah Jazz fell to the Chicago Bulls, 93-89 on Friday night.
Al Jefferson had a huge game, scoring 32 points, but Nate Robinson and Carlos Boozer led the Bulls to an eventual victory in Salt Lake City.
The Jazz were leading for a short while in the second half, but Carlos Boozer's 11 points in the fourth quarter handed the Bulls the win.
This result puts the Jazz at 28-23 for the season.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27