The Utah Jazz fell to the Chicago Bulls, 93-89 on Friday night.
Al Jefferson had a huge game, scoring 32 points, but Nate Robinson and Carlos Boozer led the Bulls to an eventual victory in Salt Lake City.
The Jazz were leading for a short while in the second half, but Carlos Boozer's 11 points in the fourth quarter handed the Bulls the win.
This result puts the Jazz at 28-23 for the season.
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26