Utah Jazz: Boozer and Bulls Break Jazz hearts with late win, 93-89
The Utah Jazz suffered a tough loss to the Chicago Bulls on Friday night, 93-89.
In an exciting game, the Bulls had the upper hand for most of the night, but a fourth quarter comeback saw Utah take the lead briefly, before Boozer took charge late in the game.
Center Al Jefferson had a career high 32 points, along with 13 rebounds, and he almost led the Jazz to a famous victory.
In the end however, it was Nate Robinson who dictated most of the game, contributing 18 points and nine assists for the Bulls. Carlos Boozer also had a late run to give him 19 points on his return to the Energy Solutions Arena.
This result puts the Jazz at 28-23 for the season.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20