Utah Jazz: Boozer and Bulls Break Jazz hearts with late win, 93-89
The Utah Jazz suffered a tough loss to the Chicago Bulls on Friday night, 93-89.
In an exciting game, the Bulls had the upper hand for most of the night, but a fourth quarter comeback saw Utah take the lead briefly, before Boozer took charge late in the game.
Center Al Jefferson had a career high 32 points, along with 13 rebounds, and he almost led the Jazz to a famous victory.
In the end however, it was Nate Robinson who dictated most of the game, contributing 18 points and nine assists for the Bulls. Carlos Boozer also had a late run to give him 19 points on his return to the Energy Solutions Arena.
This result puts the Jazz at 28-23 for the season.
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 32
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 27