Utah Jazz: Boozer and Bulls Break Jazz hearts with late win, 93-89
The Utah Jazz suffered a tough loss to the Chicago Bulls on Friday night, 93-89.
In an exciting game, the Bulls had the upper hand for most of the night, but a fourth quarter comeback saw Utah take the lead briefly, before Boozer took charge late in the game.
Center Al Jefferson had a career high 32 points, along with 13 rebounds, and he almost led the Jazz to a famous victory.
In the end however, it was Nate Robinson who dictated most of the game, contributing 18 points and nine assists for the Bulls. Carlos Boozer also had a late run to give him 19 points on his return to the Energy Solutions Arena.
This result puts the Jazz at 28-23 for the season.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34