Utah Jazz: Boozer and Bulls Break Jazz hearts with late win, 93-89
The Utah Jazz suffered a tough loss to the Chicago Bulls on Friday night, 93-89.
In an exciting game, the Bulls had the upper hand for most of the night, but a fourth quarter comeback saw Utah take the lead briefly, before Boozer took charge late in the game.
Center Al Jefferson had a career high 32 points, along with 13 rebounds, and he almost led the Jazz to a famous victory.
In the end however, it was Nate Robinson who dictated most of the game, contributing 18 points and nine assists for the Bulls. Carlos Boozer also had a late run to give him 19 points on his return to the Energy Solutions Arena.
This result puts the Jazz at 28-23 for the season.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars past...
- Dick Harmon: Hard-hitting safety Craig Bills...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Former BYU star Russell Larson enjoys...
- Dante's shadow: Breaking down Dante Exum's game
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 131
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 72
- Dick Harmon: Every player on BYU's... 71
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utah Utes football: No. 23 Utes defeat... 52
- BYU to welcome FCS team Savannah State... 39
- BYU gets bowl-eligible with 42-23 win... 25
- Utes still have outside chance at... 25