Aggie junior Spencer Butterfield had a double-double as Utah State beat the San Jose State Spartans 63-36 on Friday.
Butterfield was one of three USU players in double figures, with Marcel Davis and Jarred Shaw scoring 12 points apiece.
Despite a slow start, it did not take long for the Aggies to put this game to bed. Shaw made a two-point jumper to put USU into the lead at 11-9, and it was a lead that they did not relinquish for the remainder of the game.
The Spartans were poor, shooting just 26 percent from the field - only a slight improvement from their first half percentage of just 19.
This win puts the Aggies at 17-5 for the season.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24