Aggie junior Spencer Butterfield had a double-double as Utah State beat the San Jose State Spartans 63-36 on Friday.
Butterfield was one of three USU players in double figures, with Marcel Davis and Jarred Shaw scoring 12 points apiece.
Despite a slow start, it did not take long for the Aggies to put this game to bed. Shaw made a two-point jumper to put USU into the lead at 11-9, and it was a lead that they did not relinquish for the remainder of the game.
The Spartans were poor, shooting just 26 percent from the field - only a slight improvement from their first half percentage of just 19.
This win puts the Aggies at 17-5 for the season.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27