The Utah Jazz are down by eight against the Chicago Bulls, who lead 58-50 at the half.
Nate Robinson has led the Bulls offense, scoring 13 points and getting six assists, in what has been an exciting game of basketball in Salt Lake City.
Utah started the game well. Al Jefferson helped them take an early lead, before a run late in the first quarter helped put the Bulls ahead.
The Bulls held this lead throughout the entire second quarter, but some important buckets from Big Al and a couple of huge dunks by Derrick Favors, helped keep Utah in the game.
Jefferson finished the half with 16 points.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45