The Utah Jazz are down by eight against the Chicago Bulls, who lead 58-50 at the half.
Nate Robinson has led the Bulls offense, scoring 13 points and getting six assists, in what has been an exciting game of basketball in Salt Lake City.
Utah started the game well. Al Jefferson helped them take an early lead, before a run late in the first quarter helped put the Bulls ahead.
The Bulls held this lead throughout the entire second quarter, but some important buckets from Big Al and a couple of huge dunks by Derrick Favors, helped keep Utah in the game.
Jefferson finished the half with 16 points.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 83
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24