The Utah Jazz are down by eight against the Chicago Bulls, who lead 58-50 at the half.
Nate Robinson has led the Bulls offense, scoring 13 points and getting six assists, in what has been an exciting game of basketball in Salt Lake City.
Utah started the game well. Al Jefferson helped them take an early lead, before a run late in the first quarter helped put the Bulls ahead.
The Bulls held this lead throughout the entire second quarter, but some important buckets from Big Al and a couple of huge dunks by Derrick Favors, helped keep Utah in the game.
Jefferson finished the half with 16 points.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16