The Utah Jazz are down by eight against the Chicago Bulls, who lead 58-50 at the half.
Nate Robinson has led the Bulls offense, scoring 13 points and getting six assists, in what has been an exciting game of basketball in Salt Lake City.
Utah started the game well. Al Jefferson helped them take an early lead, before a run late in the first quarter helped put the Bulls ahead.
The Bulls held this lead throughout the entire second quarter, but some important buckets from Big Al and a couple of huge dunks by Derrick Favors, helped keep Utah in the game.
Jefferson finished the half with 16 points.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26