The Utah Jazz are down by eight against the Chicago Bulls, who lead 58-50 at the half.
Nate Robinson has led the Bulls offense, scoring 13 points and getting six assists, in what has been an exciting game of basketball in Salt Lake City.
Utah started the game well. Al Jefferson helped them take an early lead, before a run late in the first quarter helped put the Bulls ahead.
The Bulls held this lead throughout the entire second quarter, but some important buckets from Big Al and a couple of huge dunks by Derrick Favors, helped keep Utah in the game.
Jefferson finished the half with 16 points.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 22
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20