"MORMON MESSAGES 2," Excel Entertainment, $9.98
Hundreds of thousands have watched the inspiring true story about a Mormon teen who pushes his friend with cerebral palsy so he can participate with him in a triathalon.
The three-minute, three-second video, "Dayton's Legs," is one of 38 videos on the new DVD, "Mormon Messages 2: More Messages of Hope and Inspiration," released by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Since launching on YouTube in 2009, Mormon Messages have received more than 15 million views. This collection of 38 short videos have become effective object lessons for teaching valuable principles of the gospel, including lessons on hope, faith, forgiveness and testifying of Jesus Christ, among others.
As a bonus, Deseret Book as included "Reach Out and Share: The Story Behind Dayton's Legs," an exclusive featurette that aired on KSL-TV. The video explains how a member of the LDS Church in Arizona used the “Dayton’s Legs” video to share the gospel with a friend who had already decided that the church was not for her. After seeing this popular Mormon Message, though, she embraced the gospel — changing her life and her family’s life.
Of the 38 videos on the DVD, 11 are classified as "Mormon Messages" and the other 26 are designated as "Mormon Messages for Youth."
For more information on "Mormon Messages" and their purpose, visit lds.org.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Who decides if a law restricts a religious...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- 'Meet the Mormons' now available for...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 136
- Who decides if a law restricts a... 17
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the... 12
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 8
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from... 7
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares... 7
- Jerry Earl Johnston: I can't move the... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4