Bible Video: In the newest Bible Video “Peter and John Are Judged,” Peter announces by what power they enact their mighty works. Click in to see his powerful speech and how those judging them reacted. “We cannot but speak the things we have both seen and heard.” Wow.
Whitney Awards: The finalists for the 2012 Whitney Awards have just been announced. Did your favorite Mormon fiction reads make the cut? And to make reading through all the nominees easier, this author/blogger has produced a printable “Whitney Finalists Checklist” that includes a library checklist. Awesome!
Board game: Mike at Mormon Game Design has provided a “Print-n-Play” game sparked by Alma 43:23 called Moroni’s Stealthy Spies: “For 2-4 players, age 6 and up, plays in 10-15 minutes. ... Players take on the role of Nephite spies sent by Captain Moroni to find Lamanite camps and discover their plans. You will need to provide your own 'spies.' I use small wooden cubes, but you could use anything that is about the size of a penny or so. You'll need 10 per person playing. Enjoy!” Click in to find the printable game board and instructions. Love it!
Today in the Bloggernacle: Printable game and fiction checklist
"Peter and John are Judged" is the newest Bible Video.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 13
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5