RIVERTON — Science teachers at South Hills Middle School have been recognized as Utah's Outstanding Science Department.
The award is presented each year by the Utah Science Teachers Association. Science departments are judged on contributions to their school, community and state, as well as student-teacher involvement and collaboration.
In addition, teacher Nancy Beckman was chosen as outstanding seventh-grade science teacher by the USTA.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12