DELTA — Birdwatchers can flock to the Utah Snow Goose Festival Feb. 22-24 at Gunnison Bend Reservoir.
Admission is free. As many as 20,000 geese — mostly snow geese — have been at the reservoir during past festivals.
Attendees should bring binoculars or a spotting scope to view the geese and not get too close to avoid scaring the geese away.
“We’ll provide spotting scopes so you can get a close look at the geese,” said Bob Walters, Watchable Wildlife program coordinator for the Division of Wildlife Resources. “We’ll also be available to answer any questions you have.”
For more information, visit www.deltagoosefestival.com.
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Work on Canyon Road in Spanish Fork underway
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21