DELTA — Birdwatchers can flock to the Utah Snow Goose Festival Feb. 22-24 at Gunnison Bend Reservoir.
Admission is free. As many as 20,000 geese — mostly snow geese — have been at the reservoir during past festivals.
Attendees should bring binoculars or a spotting scope to view the geese and not get too close to avoid scaring the geese away.
“We’ll provide spotting scopes so you can get a close look at the geese,” said Bob Walters, Watchable Wildlife program coordinator for the Division of Wildlife Resources. “We’ll also be available to answer any questions you have.”
For more information, visit www.deltagoosefestival.com.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- Understanding Israel and Hamas: Why this...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26