Utah State men's tennis is scheduled to finish out its home matches for the week against Montana State on Friday, Feb. 8. Play will begin at 12 p.m. at the Sports Academy and Racquet Club in Logan.
The Aggies are currently 1-4 for the spring season after beating Weber State on Wednesday.
Leading the team will be senior Sven Polusny, who has a record of 3-1 in singles play and 2-3 in doubles action for the spring season. Other athletes to watch include sophomore Matt Sweet and junior Fredrik Peterson. Both won their singles matches against Weber State on Wednesday. Sweet also won his doubles match with junior partner Andrew Whiting.
After competing Friday, the Aggies will hit the road and head to Salt Lake City where they will take on the Utah Utes on Saturday, Feb. 9. Play will begin at 9:30 a.m.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16