Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz stage second-quarter comeback, lead Milwaukee Bucks 51-43 at halftime
Outscoring the Bucks by 14 points in the second quarter, the Utah Jazz were able to take control and lead Milwaukee 51-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Trailing 25-19 at the end of the first quarter, the Jazz needed a change in the second period. The Jazz's role players came off the bench and altered the energy in the Utah frontcourt.
The Bucks did outrebound Utah 28-16 and also netted 12 more transition points than the Jazz.
Enes Kanter leads all scorers with 13 points and has seven rebounds.
Milwaukee point gauard Brandon Jennings leads the Bucks with 12 points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34