Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz stage second-quarter comeback, lead Milwaukee Bucks 51-43 at halftime
Outscoring the Bucks by 14 points in the second quarter, the Utah Jazz were able to take control and lead Milwaukee 51-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Trailing 25-19 at the end of the first quarter, the Jazz needed a change in the second period. The Jazz's role players came off the bench and altered the energy in the Utah frontcourt.
The Bucks did outrebound Utah 28-16 and also netted 12 more transition points than the Jazz.
Enes Kanter leads all scorers with 13 points and has seven rebounds.
Milwaukee point gauard Brandon Jennings leads the Bucks with 12 points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18