Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz stage second-quarter comeback, lead Milwaukee Bucks 51-43 at halftime
Outscoring the Bucks by 14 points in the second quarter, the Utah Jazz were able to take control and lead Milwaukee 51-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Trailing 25-19 at the end of the first quarter, the Jazz needed a change in the second period. The Jazz's role players came off the bench and altered the energy in the Utah frontcourt.
The Bucks did outrebound Utah 28-16 and also netted 12 more transition points than the Jazz.
Enes Kanter leads all scorers with 13 points and has seven rebounds.
Milwaukee point gauard Brandon Jennings leads the Bucks with 12 points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37