Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz stage second-quarter comeback, lead Milwaukee Bucks 51-43 at halftime
Outscoring the Bucks by 14 points in the second quarter, the Utah Jazz were able to take control and lead Milwaukee 51-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Trailing 25-19 at the end of the first quarter, the Jazz needed a change in the second period. The Jazz's role players came off the bench and altered the energy in the Utah frontcourt.
The Bucks did outrebound Utah 28-16 and also netted 12 more transition points than the Jazz.
Enes Kanter leads all scorers with 13 points and has seven rebounds.
Milwaukee point gauard Brandon Jennings leads the Bucks with 12 points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans... 19