Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz stage second-quarter comeback, lead Milwaukee Bucks 51-43 at halftime
Outscoring the Bucks by 14 points in the second quarter, the Utah Jazz were able to take control and lead Milwaukee 51-43 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Trailing 25-19 at the end of the first quarter, the Jazz needed a change in the second period. The Jazz's role players came off the bench and altered the energy in the Utah frontcourt.
The Bucks did outrebound Utah 28-16 and also netted 12 more transition points than the Jazz.
Enes Kanter leads all scorers with 13 points and has seven rebounds.
Milwaukee point gauard Brandon Jennings leads the Bucks with 12 points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26