BYU basketball: Coach Dave Rose competing for $100,000 to fight cancer
BYU coach Dave Rose is competing in the ESPN/Infiniti Charity Coaches' Challenge to win $100,000 for American Cancer Society Coaches vs. Cancer.
Rose is competing against 47 other coaches from around the nation. Fans can vote once per day at www.espn.com/infiniti through Feb. 27. The coaches receiving the most votes in each region advance to the Final Four.
The winner is determined by the number of fan votes. Rose needs 60,000 votes to advance to the Final Four.
The West Region features Rose, Larry Brown (SMU), Mark Few (Gonzaga), Ben Howland (UCLA), Sean Miller (Arizona), Lorenzo Romar (Washington), Bill Self (Kansas), Johnny Dawkins (Stanford), Steve Fisher (San Diego State), Lon Kruger (Oklahoma), Dave Rice (UNLV) and Bruce Weber (Kansas State).
- While Djokovic, Williams wait, Wawrinka gets...
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 145
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 46
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 27