BYU basketball: Coach Dave Rose competing for $100,000 to fight cancer
BYU coach Dave Rose is competing in the ESPN/Infiniti Charity Coaches' Challenge to win $100,000 for American Cancer Society Coaches vs. Cancer.
Rose is competing against 47 other coaches from around the nation. Fans can vote once per day at www.espn.com/infiniti through Feb. 27. The coaches receiving the most votes in each region advance to the Final Four.
The winner is determined by the number of fan votes. Rose needs 60,000 votes to advance to the Final Four.
The West Region features Rose, Larry Brown (SMU), Mark Few (Gonzaga), Ben Howland (UCLA), Sean Miller (Arizona), Lorenzo Romar (Washington), Bill Self (Kansas), Johnny Dawkins (Stanford), Steve Fisher (San Diego State), Lon Kruger (Oklahoma), Dave Rice (UNLV) and Bruce Weber (Kansas State).
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 109
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20