Utah State Aggie football's official 2013 signing day roster
High School: Earned first-team all-state honors as a prep senior at Jordan (Utah) High School as he helped the Beetdiggers to a 12-1 record and a 5A state championship, beating Syracuse HS in the title game. .... Was part of an offensive line that helped average 44.1 points, 281.7 passing yards and 215.6 rushing yards per game. ... Was named MaxPreps Offensive Player of the Game four times during the 2012 season. ... Averaged 14.0 "pancakes" a game. ... Played basketball at Jordan HS as a freshman and sophomore and threw the shotput during his sophomore season as well.
Personal: Born Oct. 4, 1994. ... One of four children of James and Shay Mosley. ... Dad played linebacker at Dixie State. ... Was also recruited by BYU. ... Plans on majoring in sports medicine at Utah State.
Head Coach Matt Wells on Tyshon Mosley: "Tyshon is very strong and is a squared-body offensive lineman who has a bright future at Utah State.
5-11, 170-pound safety from DeSoto, Texas (DeSoto High School)
High School: Earned honorable mention all-state honors as a prep senior at DeSoto (Texas) High School as he helped his team to a 14-1 record and to the semifinals of the state playoffs. ... During his senior year, he recorded 82 tackles, including two for loss, to go along with 14 pass breakups, one interception and one fumble recovery. ... Was given the Ellis Hobbs Award, annually given to an individual who excels on the field and in the classroom, and also has great character. ... DeSoto HS was ranked third nationally and second in the state of Texas in 2012. ... Also competed in track and field in the 100 and 200 meters.
Personal: Born March 15, 1995. ... Parents are Myron Turner, Sr., and LaMonica Turner. ... Has one sister. ... His uncle, Lafayette Turner, played safety at Texas A&M. ... Plans on majoring in mechanical engineering at Utah State. ... Was also recruited by Washington State.
Head Coach Matt Wells on Myron Turner: "Myron can play both cornerback and safety and is always around the football. He has good instincts and speed, to go along with good ball skills."
- Larry Stone: Ken Griffey Jr.’s...
- Kevin Durant leads US to second exhibition...
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- 7 Russian swimmers to miss Rio Olympics over...
- Michael Jordan gives $2 million; looks to...
- Cubs get closer Aroldis Chapman in trade with...
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 18