SALT LAKE CITY — A California-based mortgage firm is making a major push in the Utah market.
Impac Mortgage announced Tuesday it will hold a hiring fair to fill its new local operations center, which opened in December. It expects to hire close to 100 employees.
The event will be held from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday at the Sheraton, 150 W. 500 South. To schedule an appointment at the event, email Utah@impacmail.com or contact Blair Carley at 877-760-5691. Walk-ins will also be accepted.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to bring resumes and references. Interviews will be conducted on-site and offer letters may be provided to some qualified candidates, according to Bill Ashmore, co-founder and president of Impac.
"As one of the leaders in the national mortgage arena, Impac is growing and we need to fill nearly 100 new positions as we expand to Utah," he said. "We are looking to fill junior, middle and senior level positions, including underwriters, (document) drawers, funders, and closers."
Positions will offer salaries commensurate with experience and most carry benefits as well, Ashmore said.
"With the mortgage industry recovering and interest rates at historic lows, we need more great employees," he said.
Visit http://www.ImpacUtah.com for more information regarding available positions.
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- How can Google snap its stock out of its stupor?
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in...
- Balloon crew surpasses distance record in...
- Fed sees strengthening economy but stays...
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 16
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud,... 10
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth... 4
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3