SALT LAKE CITY — A California-based mortgage firm is making a major push in the Utah market.
Impac Mortgage announced Tuesday it will hold a hiring fair to fill its new local operations center, which opened in December. It expects to hire close to 100 employees.
The event will be held from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday at the Sheraton, 150 W. 500 South. To schedule an appointment at the event, email Utah@impacmail.com or contact Blair Carley at 877-760-5691. Walk-ins will also be accepted.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to bring resumes and references. Interviews will be conducted on-site and offer letters may be provided to some qualified candidates, according to Bill Ashmore, co-founder and president of Impac.
"As one of the leaders in the national mortgage arena, Impac is growing and we need to fill nearly 100 new positions as we expand to Utah," he said. "We are looking to fill junior, middle and senior level positions, including underwriters, (document) drawers, funders, and closers."
Positions will offer salaries commensurate with experience and most carry benefits as well, Ashmore said.
"With the mortgage industry recovering and interest rates at historic lows, we need more great employees," he said.
Visit http://www.ImpacUtah.com for more information regarding available positions.
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Google taking steps toward robot creation
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view milestone;...
- 4 charged in year-long copper thefts at Utah...
- 'Intern Queen' to share advice on college...
- Green energy option in Logan points to a need...
- Children's museum celebrates 35 years of play
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 3