SALT LAKE CITY — A California-based mortgage firm is making a major push in the Utah market.
Impac Mortgage announced Tuesday it will hold a hiring fair to fill its new local operations center, which opened in December. It expects to hire close to 100 employees.
The event will be held from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday at the Sheraton, 150 W. 500 South. To schedule an appointment at the event, email Utah@impacmail.com or contact Blair Carley at 877-760-5691. Walk-ins will also be accepted.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to bring resumes and references. Interviews will be conducted on-site and offer letters may be provided to some qualified candidates, according to Bill Ashmore, co-founder and president of Impac.
"As one of the leaders in the national mortgage arena, Impac is growing and we need to fill nearly 100 new positions as we expand to Utah," he said. "We are looking to fill junior, middle and senior level positions, including underwriters, (document) drawers, funders, and closers."
Positions will offer salaries commensurate with experience and most carry benefits as well, Ashmore said.
"With the mortgage industry recovering and interest rates at historic lows, we need more great employees," he said.
Visit http://www.ImpacUtah.com for more information regarding available positions.
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- Review: 4 shopping apps that will save you money
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- UDOT tow plow drivers train for winter
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull options
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Immigration reform will boost the... 5
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4
- The best time of year to buy (Hint:... 1
- Photos: Deseret Book winter display... 1