SALT LAKE CITY — A California-based mortgage firm is making a major push in the Utah market.
Impac Mortgage announced Tuesday it will hold a hiring fair to fill its new local operations center, which opened in December. It expects to hire close to 100 employees.
The event will be held from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday at the Sheraton, 150 W. 500 South. To schedule an appointment at the event, email Utah@impacmail.com or contact Blair Carley at 877-760-5691. Walk-ins will also be accepted.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to bring resumes and references. Interviews will be conducted on-site and offer letters may be provided to some qualified candidates, according to Bill Ashmore, co-founder and president of Impac.
"As one of the leaders in the national mortgage arena, Impac is growing and we need to fill nearly 100 new positions as we expand to Utah," he said. "We are looking to fill junior, middle and senior level positions, including underwriters, (document) drawers, funders, and closers."
Positions will offer salaries commensurate with experience and most carry benefits as well, Ashmore said.
"With the mortgage industry recovering and interest rates at historic lows, we need more great employees," he said.
Visit http://www.ImpacUtah.com for more information regarding available positions.
- Ogden Salvation Army needs help after thieves...
- How to avoid wasting money on fees
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- School pays tribute to janitor 'Mr. Steve'...
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie?
- Dave Ramsey says: Dave Ramsey: Make time to...
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life balance...
- U. launches ride-matching service
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 32
- There's more to why Americans don't... 13
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 4
- US productivity up 3.3 percent in... 2
- How Medicare is trying to start a... 2
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life... 1
- Randy Shumway: Invest in education to... 1
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie? 1