Name that Temple Challenge
Temple challenge: Test your skills by playing “Name that Temple Challenge,” a fun little online game created from a sampling of member-submitted photos of temples from all over the world. As Larry Richman explains, “Members around the world are sharing their high-quality photos with the church. Many of these are beautiful photos of temples. The church selected 20 of these temple photos for this challenge. At the end of the challenge, you will see your score, a list of all the temples, and their locations. So take the challenge, have fun, and share your score with others! Retake the challenge as many times as you’d like.” Awesome. Click in to try.
Little stream: Have you checked out the Mormon Tabernacle Choir YouTube channel lately? This sweet children’s song has recently been uploaded and you can watch as the members of the choir and orchestra tell the story of “Give, Said the Little Stream” through both song and video. Love it!
Mormon.org profiles: More than 120,000 profiles. That is how many Mormon.org profiles are up. That’s 120,000-plus members sharing testimony throughout the online world. And 100,000 more are in process. Learn more about the power of the Mormon.org profile initiative on its two-year anniversary.
'Give, Said the Little Stream'
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings "Give, Said the Little Stream."
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 11
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- 5 must-see answers to faith's biggest... 7
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 6