HERRIMAN — Jordan School District is looking for a name for its new middle school in Herriman and wants residents to help.
Residents of Herriman, South Jordan and Riverton are invited to submit three names on behalf of students in their area by participating in an online survey by noon Friday.
The official name of the new school will be announced at a Jordan Board of Education meeting later this month. Submit ideas at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pcbxlyq.
- Young Magna girl struggles to find her voice
- BLM investigating 18 burro deaths after roundup
- Two more charged in fatal 'robbery gone bad'
- State administrative services department boss...
- Utahns compete, succeed on 'American Ninja...
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- Photo gallery: Demonstration shows a parked...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19