HERRIMAN — Jordan School District is looking for a name for its new middle school in Herriman and wants residents to help.
Residents of Herriman, South Jordan and Riverton are invited to submit three names on behalf of students in their area by participating in an online survey by noon Friday.
The official name of the new school will be announced at a Jordan Board of Education meeting later this month. Submit ideas at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pcbxlyq.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah bus drivers put safety to the test
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 28
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12