HERRIMAN — Jordan School District is looking for a name for its new middle school in Herriman and wants residents to help.
Residents of Herriman, South Jordan and Riverton are invited to submit three names on behalf of students in their area by participating in an online survey by noon Friday.
The official name of the new school will be announced at a Jordan Board of Education meeting later this month. Submit ideas at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pcbxlyq.
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Tom Welch: Replace the prison with the NFL
- Doug Robinson: Managing a delicate balance
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 23
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- With Healthy Utah stalled, lives still... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16