HERRIMAN — Jordan School District is looking for a name for its new middle school in Herriman and wants residents to help.
Residents of Herriman, South Jordan and Riverton are invited to submit three names on behalf of students in their area by participating in an online survey by noon Friday.
The official name of the new school will be announced at a Jordan Board of Education meeting later this month. Submit ideas at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pcbxlyq.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24