LOGAN — A Logan woman was hospitalized Monday following a car accident near Soda Springs, Idaho.
Lexie Hogan, 30, of Logan, was traveling east on U.S. 30 about 3 p.m. when her 2005 Chevrolet Malibu crossed the center line and struck a semitrailer, Idaho police reported.
Hogan was taken by medical helicopter to Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello. The two children riding in the vehicle with her were not injured.
The driver of the westbound semi, identified as Randy Martin, 52, of Livingston, La., was uninjured.
All individuals in the crash were wearing seat belts, police said.
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- Orangeville couple killed in head-on crash
- Ex-nurse accused of sexually abusing,...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Former West Valley City women's clinic owner...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 38
- Do Utah high school students need four... 32
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in... 25
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in... 20
- Young adults are faced with risky... 18
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Nurse threatened to kill patient after... 9