LOGAN — A Logan woman was hospitalized Monday following a car accident near Soda Springs, Idaho.
Lexie Hogan, 30, of Logan, was traveling east on U.S. 30 about 3 p.m. when her 2005 Chevrolet Malibu crossed the center line and struck a semitrailer, Idaho police reported.
Hogan was taken by medical helicopter to Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello. The two children riding in the vehicle with her were not injured.
The driver of the westbound semi, identified as Randy Martin, 52, of Livingston, La., was uninjured.
All individuals in the crash were wearing seat belts, police said.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15