LOGAN — A Logan woman was hospitalized Monday following a car accident near Soda Springs, Idaho.
Lexie Hogan, 30, of Logan, was traveling east on U.S. 30 about 3 p.m. when her 2005 Chevrolet Malibu crossed the center line and struck a semitrailer, Idaho police reported.
Hogan was taken by medical helicopter to Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello. The two children riding in the vehicle with her were not injured.
The driver of the westbound semi, identified as Randy Martin, 52, of Livingston, La., was uninjured.
All individuals in the crash were wearing seat belts, police said.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Alpine Days set for Aug. 5-13
- Longtime USU professor arrested in Maryland...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15
- Can police-community relations be... 14