LOGAN — A Logan woman was hospitalized Monday following a car accident near Soda Springs, Idaho.
Lexie Hogan, 30, of Logan, was traveling east on U.S. 30 about 3 p.m. when her 2005 Chevrolet Malibu crossed the center line and struck a semitrailer, Idaho police reported.
Hogan was taken by medical helicopter to Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello. The two children riding in the vehicle with her were not injured.
The driver of the westbound semi, identified as Randy Martin, 52, of Livingston, La., was uninjured.
All individuals in the crash were wearing seat belts, police said.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Police: ICU evacuated after man barricades...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7