LOGAN — A Logan woman was hospitalized Monday following a car accident near Soda Springs, Idaho.
Lexie Hogan, 30, of Logan, was traveling east on U.S. 30 about 3 p.m. when her 2005 Chevrolet Malibu crossed the center line and struck a semitrailer, Idaho police reported.
Hogan was taken by medical helicopter to Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello. The two children riding in the vehicle with her were not injured.
The driver of the westbound semi, identified as Randy Martin, 52, of Livingston, La., was uninjured.
All individuals in the crash were wearing seat belts, police said.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 21
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13