Utah Jazz: Cousins ejected as Utah lead Sacramento Kings at the half, 44-43
The Utah Jazz are up at halftime, 44-43, despite having their 10-point lead cut to just one before the half.
Demarcus Cousins was ejected from the game for his second technical foul, which he committed just after the end of the first half. Cousins, who had 10 points in the first half, will be sorely missed by the Kings.
The Jazz started the game sluggishly, letting Sacramento build an early 8-point lead.
However, the Utah bench players pulled the team back into it, accumulating in an Alec Burks buzzer-beater to end the first quarter.
The Jazz went on to dominate the second quarter right up until, with two minutes remaining, the Kings went on a 9-0 run to almost level the scores.
Al Jefferson is the top scorer for the Jazz, with 10 points.
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- First steps: Utes open season with... 56
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 45
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42