Utah Jazz: Cousins ejected as Utah lead Sacramento Kings at the half, 44-43
The Utah Jazz are up at halftime, 44-43, despite having their 10-point lead cut to just one before the half.
Demarcus Cousins was ejected from the game for his second technical foul, which he committed just after the end of the first half. Cousins, who had 10 points in the first half, will be sorely missed by the Kings.
The Jazz started the game sluggishly, letting Sacramento build an early 8-point lead.
However, the Utah bench players pulled the team back into it, accumulating in an Alec Burks buzzer-beater to end the first quarter.
The Jazz went on to dominate the second quarter right up until, with two minutes remaining, the Kings went on a 9-0 run to almost level the scores.
Al Jefferson is the top scorer for the Jazz, with 10 points.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Prep sports: All-Sports awards feature 2...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Utah Jazz: Terry Rozier’s toughness...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 40
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 18
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 14
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7