Utah Jazz: Cousins ejected as Utah lead Sacramento Kings at the half, 44-43
The Utah Jazz are up at halftime, 44-43, despite having their 10-point lead cut to just one before the half.
Demarcus Cousins was ejected from the game for his second technical foul, which he committed just after the end of the first half. Cousins, who had 10 points in the first half, will be sorely missed by the Kings.
The Jazz started the game sluggishly, letting Sacramento build an early 8-point lead.
However, the Utah bench players pulled the team back into it, accumulating in an Alec Burks buzzer-beater to end the first quarter.
The Jazz went on to dominate the second quarter right up until, with two minutes remaining, the Kings went on a 9-0 run to almost level the scores.
Al Jefferson is the top scorer for the Jazz, with 10 points.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 67
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 51