Utah Jazz: Cousins ejected as Utah lead Sacramento Kings at the half, 44-43
The Utah Jazz are up at halftime, 44-43, despite having their 10-point lead cut to just one before the half.
Demarcus Cousins was ejected from the game for his second technical foul, which he committed just after the end of the first half. Cousins, who had 10 points in the first half, will be sorely missed by the Kings.
The Jazz started the game sluggishly, letting Sacramento build an early 8-point lead.
However, the Utah bench players pulled the team back into it, accumulating in an Alec Burks buzzer-beater to end the first quarter.
The Jazz went on to dominate the second quarter right up until, with two minutes remaining, the Kings went on a 9-0 run to almost level the scores.
Al Jefferson is the top scorer for the Jazz, with 10 points.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33