Utah Jazz: Cousins ejected as Utah lead Sacramento Kings at the half, 44-43
The Utah Jazz are up at halftime, 44-43, despite having their 10-point lead cut to just one before the half.
Demarcus Cousins was ejected from the game for his second technical foul, which he committed just after the end of the first half. Cousins, who had 10 points in the first half, will be sorely missed by the Kings.
The Jazz started the game sluggishly, letting Sacramento build an early 8-point lead.
However, the Utah bench players pulled the team back into it, accumulating in an Alec Burks buzzer-beater to end the first quarter.
The Jazz went on to dominate the second quarter right up until, with two minutes remaining, the Kings went on a 9-0 run to almost level the scores.
Al Jefferson is the top scorer for the Jazz, with 10 points.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 29
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 28
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24