LOGAN — Utah State University has been awarded a research grant from the Division of Undergraduate Education at the National Science Foundation
The grant is for a project aimed at improving retention of engineering undergraduate students within the critical first two years of study. The three-year grant begins this month.
The grant enables USU to implement and formally evaluate the use of online learning forums within distance delivered sections of the engineering calculus course sequence, taught within the USU distance education system. The goal is to help graduate more professionals into engineering and other science, technology, engineering and mathematics — STEM — disciplines.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 70
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 23
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23