Utah Jazz video highlights: Marvin Williams soccer move, Derrick Favors alley-oop
The Jazz downed the Portland Trail Blazers at home Friday night, 86-77. Here are the highlights from the game.
— Portland's Damian Lillard had a monstrous game. He went 3 for 10 in the first half, but scored 20 points in the second half, going 7 for 13.
— The Jazz had four players in double figures: Al Jefferson, Randy Foye, Paul Millsap and DeMarre Carroll. However, the play of the night goes to Marvin Williams for his behind-the-back pass to himself on a cut to the hoop.
— The Jazz didn't shoot remarkably well from 3-point land. They did, however, do well on the alley-oop that Favors threw down in the third quarter.
— Portland has three former Jazzmen on their bench: Sasha Pavlovic, Wesley Matthews and Ronnie Price. Pavlovic did not play, and both Matthews and Price injured their ankles and were unable to finish the game. Matthews was wheeled off the floor on a stretcher.
— The Jazz will face the Trail Blazers again Saturday night in the Rose City.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16