Eric Hylden, AP
GREELEY, Colo. — After starting its four game road swing two games back, Weber State will have a chance to pull within .500 on the trip before returning home.
The Wildcats (14-5, 9-2), who knocked off North Dakota 66-51 Thursday to put an end to their rare losing streak, head to Greeley, Colo., to square off against Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7). Although the series swings greatly in favor of WSU including the 79-54 win over UNC in Ogden earlier this season, the Wildcats are 3-3 all-time at Butler-Hancock Pavilion.
Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m.
For the third consecutive game and the eighth overall, junior Davion Berry led WSU in scoring with 21 points against UND Thursday. He’s scored in double digits 12 times and surpassed 20 points five times.
WSU returns home Feb. 9 after nearly three weeks on the road against Southern Utah. The in-state match-up marks the first of an impactful four-game home stand that includes Montana State and Montana.
Weber State (14-5, 9-2) at Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7)
Saturday, 7 p.m.
Greeley, Colo., Butler-Hancock Pavilion
Online video: bigskytv.org
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- Breaking down UMass, BYU basketball's next...
- BYU football: Cougars have gotten solid...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 192
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 51
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 45