Weber State looking to finish four-game road trip strong
Eric Hylden, AP
GREELEY, Colo. — After starting its four game road swing two games back, Weber State will have a chance to pull within .500 on the trip before returning home.
The Wildcats (14-5, 9-2), who knocked off North Dakota 66-51 Thursday to put an end to their rare losing streak, head to Greeley, Colo., to square off against Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7). Although the series swings greatly in favor of WSU including the 79-54 win over UNC in Ogden earlier this season, the Wildcats are 3-3 all-time at Butler-Hancock Pavilion.
Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m.
For the third consecutive game and the eighth overall, junior Davion Berry led WSU in scoring with 21 points against UND Thursday. He’s scored in double digits 12 times and surpassed 20 points five times.
WSU returns home Feb. 9 after nearly three weeks on the road against Southern Utah. The in-state match-up marks the first of an impactful four-game home stand that includes Montana State and Montana.
Weber State (14-5, 9-2) at Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7)
Saturday, 7 p.m.
Greeley, Colo., Butler-Hancock Pavilion
Online video: bigskytv.org
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3
- Virginia gearing up for big road test at No....
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- Amy Donaldson: Domestic violence isn't a...
- Sports BLT video: Bronco Mendenhall provides...
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 134
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 102
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 63
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Vai's View: BYU's greatest quarterback... 51
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU... 50
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 49
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 47