Weber State looking to finish four-game road trip strong
Eric Hylden, AP
GREELEY, Colo. — After starting its four game road swing two games back, Weber State will have a chance to pull within .500 on the trip before returning home.
The Wildcats (14-5, 9-2), who knocked off North Dakota 66-51 Thursday to put an end to their rare losing streak, head to Greeley, Colo., to square off against Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7). Although the series swings greatly in favor of WSU including the 79-54 win over UNC in Ogden earlier this season, the Wildcats are 3-3 all-time at Butler-Hancock Pavilion.
Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m.
For the third consecutive game and the eighth overall, junior Davion Berry led WSU in scoring with 21 points against UND Thursday. He’s scored in double digits 12 times and surpassed 20 points five times.
WSU returns home Feb. 9 after nearly three weeks on the road against Southern Utah. The in-state match-up marks the first of an impactful four-game home stand that includes Montana State and Montana.
Weber State (14-5, 9-2) at Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7)
Saturday, 7 p.m.
Greeley, Colo., Butler-Hancock Pavilion
Online video: bigskytv.org
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- 40-foot jumper by Lexi Rydalch secures BYU's...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Dick Harmon: The night the rim got wide as a...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Morning links: Hayward becomes 'gaming...
- High school wrestling: Pleasant Grove dynasty...
- 3 Utah football coaches promoted in staff...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to... 71
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants... 60
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting... 50
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 45
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave... 45
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 44
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39