Weber State looking to finish four-game road trip strong
Eric Hylden, AP
GREELEY, Colo. — After starting its four game road swing two games back, Weber State will have a chance to pull within .500 on the trip before returning home.
The Wildcats (14-5, 9-2), who knocked off North Dakota 66-51 Thursday to put an end to their rare losing streak, head to Greeley, Colo., to square off against Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7). Although the series swings greatly in favor of WSU including the 79-54 win over UNC in Ogden earlier this season, the Wildcats are 3-3 all-time at Butler-Hancock Pavilion.
Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m.
For the third consecutive game and the eighth overall, junior Davion Berry led WSU in scoring with 21 points against UND Thursday. He’s scored in double digits 12 times and surpassed 20 points five times.
WSU returns home Feb. 9 after nearly three weeks on the road against Southern Utah. The in-state match-up marks the first of an impactful four-game home stand that includes Montana State and Montana.
Weber State (14-5, 9-2) at Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7)
Saturday, 7 p.m.
Greeley, Colo., Butler-Hancock Pavilion
Online video: bigskytv.org
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25