Weber State looking to finish four-game road trip strong
Eric Hylden, AP
GREELEY, Colo. — After starting its four game road swing two games back, Weber State will have a chance to pull within .500 on the trip before returning home.
The Wildcats (14-5, 9-2), who knocked off North Dakota 66-51 Thursday to put an end to their rare losing streak, head to Greeley, Colo., to square off against Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7). Although the series swings greatly in favor of WSU including the 79-54 win over UNC in Ogden earlier this season, the Wildcats are 3-3 all-time at Butler-Hancock Pavilion.
Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m.
For the third consecutive game and the eighth overall, junior Davion Berry led WSU in scoring with 21 points against UND Thursday. He’s scored in double digits 12 times and surpassed 20 points five times.
WSU returns home Feb. 9 after nearly three weeks on the road against Southern Utah. The in-state match-up marks the first of an impactful four-game home stand that includes Montana State and Montana.
Weber State (14-5, 9-2) at Northern Colorado (6-13, 4-7)
Saturday, 7 p.m.
Greeley, Colo., Butler-Hancock Pavilion
Online video: bigskytv.org
- AP source: Irving, Barnes finish US Olympic...
- Federer out to turn around frustrating season...
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- National champion Sam Mikulak leads US men's...
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 168
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 80
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 49
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 42
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 24
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20