Police seek help identifying man in Magna bank robbery
MAGNA — Unified Police are seeking information about a man they say robbed a Zions Bank on Friday.
Police say a man entered the bank at 8375 W. 3500 South about 1:30 p.m. and presented the teller with a note, demanding money and alleging he had a weapon. The man never brandished a weapon, but left with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect was described as a Polynesian man in his 20s, about 6 feet tall and 250 pounds, wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jacket, black beanie and tan pants. He was last seen leaving in a green two-door Pontiac Grand Am.
Anyone with information about the man can contact Unified Police at 801-743-5844.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17