MAGNA — Unified Police are seeking information about a man they say robbed a Zions Bank on Friday.
Police say a man entered the bank at 8375 W. 3500 South about 1:30 p.m. and presented the teller with a note, demanding money and alleging he had a weapon. The man never brandished a weapon, but left with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect was described as a Polynesian man in his 20s, about 6 feet tall and 250 pounds, wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jacket, black beanie and tan pants. He was last seen leaving in a green two-door Pontiac Grand Am.
Anyone with information about the man can contact Unified Police at 801-743-5844.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Study: Fathers as likely as mothers to kill...
- Dinosaur discoveries in Utah's 'amazing...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 14
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11