MAGNA — Unified Police are seeking information about a man they say robbed a Zions Bank on Friday.
Police say a man entered the bank at 8375 W. 3500 South about 1:30 p.m. and presented the teller with a note, demanding money and alleging he had a weapon. The man never brandished a weapon, but left with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect was described as a Polynesian man in his 20s, about 6 feet tall and 250 pounds, wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jacket, black beanie and tan pants. He was last seen leaving in a green two-door Pontiac Grand Am.
Anyone with information about the man can contact Unified Police at 801-743-5844.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 72
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24