Police seek help identifying man in Magna bank robbery
MAGNA — Unified Police are seeking information about a man they say robbed a Zions Bank on Friday.
Police say a man entered the bank at 8375 W. 3500 South about 1:30 p.m. and presented the teller with a note, demanding money and alleging he had a weapon. The man never brandished a weapon, but left with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect was described as a Polynesian man in his 20s, about 6 feet tall and 250 pounds, wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jacket, black beanie and tan pants. He was last seen leaving in a green two-door Pontiac Grand Am.
Anyone with information about the man can contact Unified Police at 801-743-5844.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 70
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 37
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16