Police seek help identifying man in Magna bank robbery
MAGNA — Unified Police are seeking information about a man they say robbed a Zions Bank on Friday.
Police say a man entered the bank at 8375 W. 3500 South about 1:30 p.m. and presented the teller with a note, demanding money and alleging he had a weapon. The man never brandished a weapon, but left with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect was described as a Polynesian man in his 20s, about 6 feet tall and 250 pounds, wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jacket, black beanie and tan pants. He was last seen leaving in a green two-door Pontiac Grand Am.
Anyone with information about the man can contact Unified Police at 801-743-5844.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 15