What's new: 'Teach Me to Walk in the Light and Other Children’s Favorites' shares Primary favorites
“TEACH ME TO WALK IN THE LIGHT AND OTHER CHILDREN’S FAVORITES,” by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square, $17.98
The 15 songs the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square perform on their new CD are ones that are frequently taught in Primary Singing Time.
Using arrangements by conductors Mack Wilberg and Ryan Murphy, organist Richard Elliot and others, the songs on “Teach Me to Walk in the Light and Other Children’s Favorites,” sweetly share the truths taught in each song.
“Liberated from artifice, it is in the innocent song of a child that we discover the richest essences of belief, hope, love and gratitude,” is written in the text accompanying the CD.
While the arrangements may differ a bit from the songs learned in Singing Times, it’s still a fun CD to sing along with and use to help familiarize children with these songs.
And there is information with the CD about the songwriters and history of each of the songs.
'Give, Said the Little Stream'
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square sing the beloved children's hymn, "'Give,' Said the Little Stream" from their CD "Teach Me to Walk in the Light and Other Children's Favorites."
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- Pope Francis: The world's at war, but not a...
- Pope visits Auschwitz in silence, meets...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- President Uchtdorf presents $3 million to...
- Elder LeGrand R. Curtis Jr. addresses 'A...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees in Athens,...
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 35
- Democrats and Republicans double-down... 31
- 'Duck Dynasty' star: Media,... 26
- Defending the Faith: The 18th annual... 19
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 17
- The Clean Cut: New BYU football video... 15
- Great quote, Tim Kaine, but John Wesley... 12