The Utah State Aggies finished the first half up by six as they lead the Idaho Vandals, 31-25.
The Aggies had a good start, with freshman Marcel Davis instrumental in getting USU off the mark. Davis and Jarred Shaw each had 6 points early as the Aggies went up 18-3 in the first seven minutes.
Idaho fought back, going on an 11-2 run, and closed the gap to two points at 20-18.
USU slowly pulled away, establishing a solid lead by halftime.
Shaw has been the Aggies’ top performer, with 12 points and six rebounds.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 113
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 62
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33