#DNHuddleUp: Who will have the biggest Super Bowl impact? Paul Kruger, Dennis Pitta, or Haloti Ngata?
Patrick Semansky, AP
There are seven players in Super Bowl XLVII with ties to Utah, and five of them will play for the Ravens. For the purposes of a robust debate, we chose to focus on just three.
Namely, Paul Kruger, the former Ute; Dennis Pitta, the former Cougar; and Haloti Ngata, the former Oregon Duck and Highland Ram.
Earlier today, from the official Deseret News Sports Twitter account, we asked our staff and readers:
Which will have the biggest Super Bowl impact & why? Ute Paul Kruger, Cougar Dennis Pitta, Highland Ram Haloti Ngata Answer w/ #DNHuddleUp— Deseret News: Sports (@desnewssports) January 31, 2013
Thursday afternoon, the Deseret News sports staff and a few readers contributed to the discussion by speaking out and answering the question.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 23
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22