#DNHuddleUp: Who will have the biggest Super Bowl impact? Paul Kruger, Dennis Pitta, or Haloti Ngata?
Patrick Semansky, AP
There are seven players in Super Bowl XLVII with ties to Utah, and five of them will play for the Ravens. For the purposes of a robust debate, we chose to focus on just three.
Namely, Paul Kruger, the former Ute; Dennis Pitta, the former Cougar; and Haloti Ngata, the former Oregon Duck and Highland Ram.
Earlier today, from the official Deseret News Sports Twitter account, we asked our staff and readers:
Which will have the biggest Super Bowl impact & why? Ute Paul Kruger, Cougar Dennis Pitta, Highland Ram Haloti Ngata Answer w/ #DNHuddleUp— Deseret News: Sports (@desnewssports) January 31, 2013
Thursday afternoon, the Deseret News sports staff and a few readers contributed to the discussion by speaking out and answering the question.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 52
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48