#DNHuddleUp: Who will have the biggest Super Bowl impact? Paul Kruger, Dennis Pitta, or Haloti Ngata?
Patrick Semansky, AP
There are seven players in Super Bowl XLVII with ties to Utah, and five of them will play for the Ravens. For the purposes of a robust debate, we chose to focus on just three.
Namely, Paul Kruger, the former Ute; Dennis Pitta, the former Cougar; and Haloti Ngata, the former Oregon Duck and Highland Ram.
Earlier today, from the official Deseret News Sports Twitter account, we asked our staff and readers:
Which will have the biggest Super Bowl impact & why? Ute Paul Kruger, Cougar Dennis Pitta, Highland Ram Haloti Ngata Answer w/ #DNHuddleUp— Deseret News: Sports (@desnewssports) January 31, 2013
Thursday afternoon, the Deseret News sports staff and a few readers contributed to the discussion by speaking out and answering the question.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28