#DNHuddleUp: Who will have the biggest Super Bowl impact? Paul Kruger, Dennis Pitta, or Haloti Ngata?
Patrick Semansky, AP
There are seven players in Super Bowl XLVII with ties to Utah, and five of them will play for the Ravens. For the purposes of a robust debate, we chose to focus on just three.
Namely, Paul Kruger, the former Ute; Dennis Pitta, the former Cougar; and Haloti Ngata, the former Oregon Duck and Highland Ram.
Earlier today, from the official Deseret News Sports Twitter account, we asked our staff and readers:
Which will have the biggest Super Bowl impact & why? Ute Paul Kruger, Cougar Dennis Pitta, Highland Ram Haloti Ngata Answer w/ #DNHuddleUp— Deseret News: Sports (@desnewssports) January 31, 2013
Thursday afternoon, the Deseret News sports staff and a few readers contributed to the discussion by speaking out and answering the question.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16