#DNHuddleUp: Who will have the biggest Super Bowl impact? Paul Kruger, Dennis Pitta, or Haloti Ngata?
Patrick Semansky, AP
There are seven players in Super Bowl XLVII with ties to Utah, and five of them will play for the Ravens. For the purposes of a robust debate, we chose to focus on just three.
Namely, Paul Kruger, the former Ute; Dennis Pitta, the former Cougar; and Haloti Ngata, the former Oregon Duck and Highland Ram.
Earlier today, from the official Deseret News Sports Twitter account, we asked our staff and readers:
Which will have the biggest Super Bowl impact & why? Ute Paul Kruger, Cougar Dennis Pitta, Highland Ram Haloti Ngata Answer w/ #DNHuddleUp— Deseret News: Sports (@desnewssports) January 31, 2013
Thursday afternoon, the Deseret News sports staff and a few readers contributed to the discussion by speaking out and answering the question.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22