Photos: Primate prognosticator: Hogle Zoo orangutan picks Ravens to win Super Bowl
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Eli Manning won't be in this year's Super Bowl, but Eli the Orangutan hopes to factor in the outcome of the big game.
Utah's Hogle Zoo's Eli predicted that the Baltimore Ravens will defeat the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII in this year's Primate Pick. The zoo says Eli has a perfect track record in predicting the winner.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15