Photos: Primate prognosticator: Hogle Zoo orangutan picks Ravens to win Super Bowl
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Eli Manning won't be in this year's Super Bowl, but Eli the Orangutan hopes to factor in the outcome of the big game.
Utah's Hogle Zoo's Eli predicted that the Baltimore Ravens will defeat the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII in this year's Primate Pick. The zoo says Eli has a perfect track record in predicting the winner.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10