Photos: Primate prognosticator: Hogle Zoo orangutan picks Ravens to win Super Bowl
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Eli Manning won't be in this year's Super Bowl, but Eli the Orangutan hopes to factor in the outcome of the big game.
Utah's Hogle Zoo's Eli predicted that the Baltimore Ravens will defeat the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII in this year's Primate Pick. The zoo says Eli has a perfect track record in predicting the winner.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 34
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 30
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 12
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8