Photos: Primate prognosticator: Hogle Zoo orangutan picks Ravens to win Super Bowl
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Eli Manning won't be in this year's Super Bowl, but Eli the Orangutan hopes to factor in the outcome of the big game.
Utah's Hogle Zoo's Eli predicted that the Baltimore Ravens will defeat the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII in this year's Primate Pick. The zoo says Eli has a perfect track record in predicting the winner.
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Fire rips through Orem structure under...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Police: Vernal woman arrested with car full...
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal ash
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15