SALT LAKE CITY — Applications to hunt big game animals in Utah will be accepted by the state's Division of Wildlife Resources starting Friday.
Prospective hunters can apply online at www.wildlife.utah.gov. Applications must be received through the website no later than 11 p.m. on March 4 to be entered in the drawing for permits. Results of the 2013 Utah big game draw will be available by May 31.
Also starting Friday, applications will be accepted for every hunt except the general-season bull elk hunt. General-season elk permits will be available on a first-come, first-served basis starting June 27.
More information about applying for permits, including information about a chance to hunt all three deer seasons, and applying for a general-season deer permit, is available online.
For more information, call any DWR office before 5 p.m. on March 4.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11