SALT LAKE CITY — Applications to hunt big game animals in Utah will be accepted by the state's Division of Wildlife Resources starting Friday.
Prospective hunters can apply online at www.wildlife.utah.gov. Applications must be received through the website no later than 11 p.m. on March 4 to be entered in the drawing for permits. Results of the 2013 Utah big game draw will be available by May 31.
Also starting Friday, applications will be accepted for every hunt except the general-season bull elk hunt. General-season elk permits will be available on a first-come, first-served basis starting June 27.
More information about applying for permits, including information about a chance to hunt all three deer seasons, and applying for a general-season deer permit, is available online.
For more information, call any DWR office before 5 p.m. on March 4.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24