PROVO — The Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce honored Utah County businesses at its annual Installation Banquet Tuesday.
Kneaders Bakery and Café was named Business of the Year. Kneaders opened in Orem in 1997 and consists of 22 operating locations in three states. Six locations are in Utah Valley. Kneaders currently employs more than 200 individuals in Utah County.
Other businesses honored include: Utah Valley Marathon, Small Business of the Year; La Jolla Grove Restaurant, New Business of the Year; Aribex and Qualtrics, Innovative Businesses of the Year; and Utah Community Credit Union, Community Partner. Jeff Rust, co-founder of Corporate Alliance, received the Rising Star Award.
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Things are looking up in the economy, but not...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4