PROVO — The Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce honored Utah County businesses at its annual Installation Banquet Tuesday.
Kneaders Bakery and Café was named Business of the Year. Kneaders opened in Orem in 1997 and consists of 22 operating locations in three states. Six locations are in Utah Valley. Kneaders currently employs more than 200 individuals in Utah County.
Other businesses honored include: Utah Valley Marathon, Small Business of the Year; La Jolla Grove Restaurant, New Business of the Year; Aribex and Qualtrics, Innovative Businesses of the Year; and Utah Community Credit Union, Community Partner. Jeff Rust, co-founder of Corporate Alliance, received the Rising Star Award.
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to be...
- Homes sales down in Salt Lake County for...
- 4 reasons it pays to be thin and assertive,...
- Solar power skates online at Utah Olympic Oval
- New Utah winter tourism campaign unveiled
- Local economy predicted to grow in 2015
- How saving for retirement requires change in...
- Churches preach against payday loans, some...
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to... 10
- Group outlines long-term plan to... 9
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says Apple Pay a... 1
- Churches preach against payday loans,... 1
- How saving for retirement requires... 1
- 1 proposal comes in for Salt Lake... 1