PROVO — The Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce honored Utah County businesses at its annual Installation Banquet Tuesday.
Kneaders Bakery and Café was named Business of the Year. Kneaders opened in Orem in 1997 and consists of 22 operating locations in three states. Six locations are in Utah Valley. Kneaders currently employs more than 200 individuals in Utah County.
Other businesses honored include: Utah Valley Marathon, Small Business of the Year; La Jolla Grove Restaurant, New Business of the Year; Aribex and Qualtrics, Innovative Businesses of the Year; and Utah Community Credit Union, Community Partner. Jeff Rust, co-founder of Corporate Alliance, received the Rising Star Award.
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing
- ESPN cutting workforce, 'smartly managing costs'
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 30
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 27
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 12
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 10
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6