PROVO — The Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce honored Utah County businesses at its annual Installation Banquet Tuesday.
Kneaders Bakery and Café was named Business of the Year. Kneaders opened in Orem in 1997 and consists of 22 operating locations in three states. Six locations are in Utah Valley. Kneaders currently employs more than 200 individuals in Utah County.
Other businesses honored include: Utah Valley Marathon, Small Business of the Year; La Jolla Grove Restaurant, New Business of the Year; Aribex and Qualtrics, Innovative Businesses of the Year; and Utah Community Credit Union, Community Partner. Jeff Rust, co-founder of Corporate Alliance, received the Rising Star Award.
- What people never mention when they talk...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Obama renews tax breaks, creates ABLE accounts
- Utah economy still adding jobs, report says
- Abu Dhabi's Etihad gets A380, complete with...
- Staples: Customer data exposed in security...
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on companies
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3