PROVO — The Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce honored Utah County businesses at its annual Installation Banquet Tuesday.
Kneaders Bakery and Café was named Business of the Year. Kneaders opened in Orem in 1997 and consists of 22 operating locations in three states. Six locations are in Utah Valley. Kneaders currently employs more than 200 individuals in Utah County.
Other businesses honored include: Utah Valley Marathon, Small Business of the Year; La Jolla Grove Restaurant, New Business of the Year; Aribex and Qualtrics, Innovative Businesses of the Year; and Utah Community Credit Union, Community Partner. Jeff Rust, co-founder of Corporate Alliance, received the Rising Star Award.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- UTA seeks to hire bus drivers, other workers
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales, profit
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 6
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 1