Utah Jazz video highlights: Jazz win out against New Orleans Hornets, 104-99
The Utah Jazz bounced back from a tough loss to beat the New Orleans Hornets, 104-99 on Wednesday night.
It was a welcome victory for the Jazz, who suffered a 45-point defeat to the Houston Rockets on Monday, a record-low home deficit for the franchise.
The Jazz started off slow, with the Hornets creating a 12-point lead. However, Utah came back to win it, with some important points from the bench players.
The Hornets fought back to bring the score within one point, but Utah held them off, eventually picking up the win to go 24-21 for the season.
Paul Millsap had a double-double on the night, with 25 points and 10 rebounds.
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- 5A boys basketball tournament central: Live...
- Haws' teammates marvel at his BYU scoring record
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars flew...
- 3A boys state tournament central: Live...
- Brad Rock: Utes have something to brag about...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 91
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 59
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 49
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 43
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29