Utah Jazz video highlights: Jazz win out against New Orleans Hornets, 104-99
The Utah Jazz bounced back from a tough loss to beat the New Orleans Hornets, 104-99 on Wednesday night.
It was a welcome victory for the Jazz, who suffered a 45-point defeat to the Houston Rockets on Monday, a record-low home deficit for the franchise.
The Jazz started off slow, with the Hornets creating a 12-point lead. However, Utah came back to win it, with some important points from the bench players.
The Hornets fought back to bring the score within one point, but Utah held them off, eventually picking up the win to go 24-21 for the season.
Paul Millsap had a double-double on the night, with 25 points and 10 rebounds.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16