Utah Jazz Up by four at halftime to New Orleans Hornets, 51-47
After getting down by 12 points to New Orleans, the Utah Jazz put together a second quarter run to regain the lead 51-47 at halftime.
Playing without sixth man Gordon Hayward for the second straight game, the Jazz had holes to fill coming off a 45-point loss.
Derrick Favors and Randy Foye each had 11 points for the Jazz, while Al Jefferson contributed 10 first-half points.
The Hornets shot 57 percent from three-point range and were led by guard Greivis Vasquez with nine points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19