Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26