Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- Rock On: Bronco misses the mark, Utes given...
- 4A boys basketball for 2014-15 season
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 159
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 93
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 63
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 43
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 42
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 32
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 30