Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah Jazz: Better game but same losing result...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Prognosticating, for fun, a bright BYU...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 102
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 72
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 63
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 52
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34