Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0