Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16