Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU matchup...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- Photos: BYU welcomed by fans at Provo Airport
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 106
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 31
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU... 28
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 25