Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- After years of working and dreaming, BYU...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- Jazz lose 106-103 heartbreaker to the...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 109
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 70
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 68
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 47
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 37
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends... 37
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 36