Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28