Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 57
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 38
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34