Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 132
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 82
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 59
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 52
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33