Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- 2015 Heisman Trophy tracker, preseason...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- BYU football: Ranking the most important...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 78
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 61
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 25
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 25