Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45