Olympus High School and Murray High School came into Tuesday's DeseretNews.com Game of the Week both seeking a win. The Titans were remarkably more successful.
In case you missed the game, DeseretNews.com presents a rewind of Tuesday night's high school contest. The first half is displayed above, and the second half can be found to the left.
Here are some notable statistics from the 4A contest.
— Ten different players scored for the Titans, compared to eight for Murray.
— The win is the fifth in a row for the Titans. They improve to 11-5, while the Spartans drop to 9-9.
— Olympus outscored Murray 15-3 in the second quarter.
— Olympus made 15 of its 18 free-throw attempts
— Olympus's margin of victory (19) is the second-largest of the season for the Titans thus far. Their largest margin of victory in 2013 was 23 points versus Skyline.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...
- Morning links: Utah coaching job ranked; NFL...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 53
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 42
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 28