Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Payless ShoeSource is launching an international children’s shoe-giving program, Payless Gives Shoes 4 Kids, and has announced its selected charity partners including Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake. The program — implemented in all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico and 11 Latin American countries — will give $1.5 million of free shoes to children of families in need this holiday season.
A group of children served by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake participated in a shoe-shopping trip at the Payless ShoeSource store here in Salt Lake City.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14