Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Payless ShoeSource is launching an international children’s shoe-giving program, Payless Gives Shoes 4 Kids, and has announced its selected charity partners including Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake. The program — implemented in all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico and 11 Latin American countries — will give $1.5 million of free shoes to children of families in need this holiday season.
A group of children served by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake participated in a shoe-shopping trip at the Payless ShoeSource store here in Salt Lake City.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21