Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Payless ShoeSource is launching an international children’s shoe-giving program, Payless Gives Shoes 4 Kids, and has announced its selected charity partners including Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake. The program — implemented in all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico and 11 Latin American countries — will give $1.5 million of free shoes to children of families in need this holiday season.
A group of children served by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake participated in a shoe-shopping trip at the Payless ShoeSource store here in Salt Lake City.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 29
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25