youtube.com, Turbo Tax
Knowing possible tax breaks beforehand will help you cut on taxes owed, as explained in a YouTube video by Turbo Tax.
Along with the American Opportunity Credit explained in the video, there are six other categories of tax credits for individuals, according to the IRS website.
Individual exemptions are categorized as: earned income tax credit, education credits, child and dependent care credit, adoption credit, health coverage tax credit and saver’s credit.
Adoptions credit, for example, allows those who have a qualified adoption to receive credit for expenses and exclusion for employer-provided adoption assistance.
Planning ahead can be done by reading descriptions of credits and deductions on the IRS website.
Save money by understanding specific tax exemptions
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- The best Christian workplaces in 2015
- Millennials still reluctant to move out, even...
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't working for...
- Is paying for extended warranties worth it?...
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a...
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for upward...
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 31
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 17
- How government policy created ghettos,... 10
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Millennials still reluctant to move... 4
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2
- Is paying for extended warranties worth... 2
- Most children in the world are happy,... 1