The Utah Jazz are down 57-39 at halftime in Salt Lake City tonight.
The Jazz have an 18-point gap to overcome in the second half if they are to beat the Houston Rockets.
The Jazz started off well with a small lead, but the Rockets soon tied the game and started to pull away, with a largest lead of 21 points.
Utah commited eight turnovers and has struggled from the field, shooting just 36 percent to the Rockets’ 53 percent.
Randy Foye was the only Jazz player to hit double figures with 10 points in the first half.
James Harden led the scoring for the Rockets with 18 points.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22