The Utah Jazz are down 57-39 at halftime in Salt Lake City tonight.
The Jazz have an 18-point gap to overcome in the second half if they are to beat the Houston Rockets.
The Jazz started off well with a small lead, but the Rockets soon tied the game and started to pull away, with a largest lead of 21 points.
Utah commited eight turnovers and has struggled from the field, shooting just 36 percent to the Rockets’ 53 percent.
Randy Foye was the only Jazz player to hit double figures with 10 points in the first half.
James Harden led the scoring for the Rockets with 18 points.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Tanner Mangum's on-the-job training continues...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20