The Utah Jazz are down 57-39 at halftime in Salt Lake City tonight.
The Jazz have an 18-point gap to overcome in the second half if they are to beat the Houston Rockets.
The Jazz started off well with a small lead, but the Rockets soon tied the game and started to pull away, with a largest lead of 21 points.
Utah commited eight turnovers and has struggled from the field, shooting just 36 percent to the Rockets’ 53 percent.
Randy Foye was the only Jazz player to hit double figures with 10 points in the first half.
James Harden led the scoring for the Rockets with 18 points.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 148
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27