Video Highlights: Utah Jazz defeat Indiana Pacers in overtime, 114-110
The Utah Jazz achieved a hard-fought victory over the Indiana Pacers in overtime Saturday night.
The Jazz overcame a three-point halftime deficit to eventually come out with the win.
Utah’s largest lead was 10 points in the second half, but Indiana managed to cut it down to just two before Paul George made two free throws to tie the game with just nine seconds remaining.
Once in overtime, the Jazz managed to regain a lead, and this time they held on to win 114-110.
Al Jefferson was Utah’s top scorer, with 25 points.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 78
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 63
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20