Video Highlights: Utah Jazz defeat Indiana Pacers in overtime, 114-110
The Utah Jazz achieved a hard-fought victory over the Indiana Pacers in overtime Saturday night.
The Jazz overcame a three-point halftime deficit to eventually come out with the win.
Utah’s largest lead was 10 points in the second half, but Indiana managed to cut it down to just two before Paul George made two free throws to tie the game with just nine seconds remaining.
Once in overtime, the Jazz managed to regain a lead, and this time they held on to win 114-110.
Al Jefferson was Utah’s top scorer, with 25 points.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35