Video Highlights: Utah Jazz defeat Indiana Pacers in overtime, 114-110
The Utah Jazz achieved a hard-fought victory over the Indiana Pacers in overtime Saturday night.
The Jazz overcame a three-point halftime deficit to eventually come out with the win.
Utah’s largest lead was 10 points in the second half, but Indiana managed to cut it down to just two before Paul George made two free throws to tie the game with just nine seconds remaining.
Once in overtime, the Jazz managed to regain a lead, and this time they held on to win 114-110.
Al Jefferson was Utah’s top scorer, with 25 points.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 109
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21