Video Highlights: Utah Jazz defeat Indiana Pacers in overtime, 114-110
The Utah Jazz achieved a hard-fought victory over the Indiana Pacers in overtime Saturday night.
The Jazz overcame a three-point halftime deficit to eventually come out with the win.
Utah’s largest lead was 10 points in the second half, but Indiana managed to cut it down to just two before Paul George made two free throws to tie the game with just nine seconds remaining.
Once in overtime, the Jazz managed to regain a lead, and this time they held on to win 114-110.
Al Jefferson was Utah’s top scorer, with 25 points.
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars looking...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 38
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 30