Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
David West has 14 points as the Indiana Pacers lead the Utah Jazz 48-45 at the half.
Gordon Hayward earlier scored a jumper at the buzzer to give the Jazz a first quarter lead, but it has remained close since then, with Indiana edging in front before halftime.
The Pacers shot 62 percent from the field to Utah’s 50 percent, but rebounding is where the Jazz have struggled. Utah had only nine rebounds in the half, compared with Indiana’s 20.
Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson each have 10 points for the Jazz.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 61
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 41
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33