Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
David West has 14 points as the Indiana Pacers lead the Utah Jazz 48-45 at the half.
Gordon Hayward earlier scored a jumper at the buzzer to give the Jazz a first quarter lead, but it has remained close since then, with Indiana edging in front before halftime.
The Pacers shot 62 percent from the field to Utah’s 50 percent, but rebounding is where the Jazz have struggled. Utah had only nine rebounds in the half, compared with Indiana’s 20.
Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson each have 10 points for the Jazz.
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Gauging their market value: Jazz trade value...
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 29
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 29
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25