Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
David West has 14 points as the Indiana Pacers lead the Utah Jazz 48-45 at the half.
Gordon Hayward earlier scored a jumper at the buzzer to give the Jazz a first quarter lead, but it has remained close since then, with Indiana edging in front before halftime.
The Pacers shot 62 percent from the field to Utah’s 50 percent, but rebounding is where the Jazz have struggled. Utah had only nine rebounds in the half, compared with Indiana’s 20.
Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson each have 10 points for the Jazz.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20