Riverdale father charged with abusing 4-month-old daughter
RIVERDALE — A 25-year-old father was charged Friday with five counts of child abuse after allegedly beating his 4-month-old daughter.
Kyle Croxford confessed to intentionally or knowingly causing serious physical injuries to his daughter, according to charges filed in Weber County's 2nd District Court. Police say the baby girl was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center on Wednesday with brain injuries, a healing but broken collar bone, a broken rib, broken leg bones and other injuries.
Croxford told investigators the abuse began approximately a month ago and that he didn't seek medical care because he was afraid of being held accountable, charging documents state.
Each of the five charges are second-degree felonies. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Man gets jail time for attempted recruitment...
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14