Metta World Peace had 17 points and both Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard notched double-doubles as the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Utah Jazz 102-84.
Howard, who nearly had a double-double at halftime finished with 17 points and 13 assists. Bryant finished with 14 points, nine rebounds and 14 assists, his highest assist total since Nov 14, 2010.
Four of the five Laker starters finished in double figures and Pau Gasol had 15 points off the bench.
Derrick Favors led the Jazz off the bench scoring 14 points. Gordon Hayward, who also came off the bench added 13.
Al Jefferson, who finished with 12 points and seven rebounds, was dominated down low by Howard. The Jazz were out rebounded 45 to 30.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 56
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37