Metta World Peace had 17 points and both Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard notched double-doubles as the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Utah Jazz 102-84.
Howard, who nearly had a double-double at halftime finished with 17 points and 13 assists. Bryant finished with 14 points, nine rebounds and 14 assists, his highest assist total since Nov 14, 2010.
Four of the five Laker starters finished in double figures and Pau Gasol had 15 points off the bench.
Derrick Favors led the Jazz off the bench scoring 14 points. Gordon Hayward, who also came off the bench added 13.
Al Jefferson, who finished with 12 points and seven rebounds, was dominated down low by Howard. The Jazz were out rebounded 45 to 30.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utah State's Evans has been on a 'long journey'
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24