Provided by Kohl's Cares
“The Cat in the Hat” is back at Kohl’s.
“The Cat in the Hat,” “Horton Hears a Who,” “Dr. Suess’s Sleep Book” and “Dr. Suess’s ABC Book” and coordinating plush toys of the Cat in the Hat, Horton, Sleeps and alligator are part of the Kohl’s Cares program this spring. They are $5 each and the proceeds go to health, education and scholarship programs.
Also available are Dr. Suess note cards and two books from Good Housekeeping — “Light & Healthy Cooking” and “Drop 5 Lbs.”
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- Families have become the scapegoat of holiday...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- How actress Blake Lively's family saves money...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 40
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 9
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 8
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere 5
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be... 5
- Sherry Young: When the scruffy look is... 4
- Be thankful — there's a theology... 4
- This new video game shows that there is... 3