Provided by Kohl's Cares
“The Cat in the Hat” is back at Kohl’s.
“The Cat in the Hat,” “Horton Hears a Who,” “Dr. Suess’s Sleep Book” and “Dr. Suess’s ABC Book” and coordinating plush toys of the Cat in the Hat, Horton, Sleeps and alligator are part of the Kohl’s Cares program this spring. They are $5 each and the proceeds go to health, education and scholarship programs.
Also available are Dr. Suess note cards and two books from Good Housekeeping — “Light & Healthy Cooking” and “Drop 5 Lbs.”
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he was...
- As Common Core results trickle in, initial...
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark chocolate...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 15
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 12
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 9
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 3
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3