Provided by Kohl's Cares
“The Cat in the Hat” is back at Kohl’s.
“The Cat in the Hat,” “Horton Hears a Who,” “Dr. Suess’s Sleep Book” and “Dr. Suess’s ABC Book” and coordinating plush toys of the Cat in the Hat, Horton, Sleeps and alligator are part of the Kohl’s Cares program this spring. They are $5 each and the proceeds go to health, education and scholarship programs.
Also available are Dr. Suess note cards and two books from Good Housekeeping — “Light & Healthy Cooking” and “Drop 5 Lbs.”
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 20
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 16
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 15
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable... 4
- Guest commentary: Kids don't need to... 3