Provided by Kohl's Cares
“The Cat in the Hat” is back at Kohl’s.
“The Cat in the Hat,” “Horton Hears a Who,” “Dr. Suess’s Sleep Book” and “Dr. Suess’s ABC Book” and coordinating plush toys of the Cat in the Hat, Horton, Sleeps and alligator are part of the Kohl’s Cares program this spring. They are $5 each and the proceeds go to health, education and scholarship programs.
Also available are Dr. Suess note cards and two books from Good Housekeeping — “Light & Healthy Cooking” and “Drop 5 Lbs.”
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Students test interactive experiences ahead...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Can you name the celebrity voices behind...
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- Urban farm teaches youth to work, give back...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 14
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 8
- How early is too early for education? 6
- Why daydreaming may be the next... 5
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises... 5