Provided by Kohl's Cares
“The Cat in the Hat” is back at Kohl’s.
“The Cat in the Hat,” “Horton Hears a Who,” “Dr. Suess’s Sleep Book” and “Dr. Suess’s ABC Book” and coordinating plush toys of the Cat in the Hat, Horton, Sleeps and alligator are part of the Kohl’s Cares program this spring. They are $5 each and the proceeds go to health, education and scholarship programs.
Also available are Dr. Suess note cards and two books from Good Housekeeping — “Light & Healthy Cooking” and “Drop 5 Lbs.”
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Top honeymoon destinations for 2015
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 11
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Family motto helps LDS couple put... 5
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3