Provided by Kohl's Cares
“The Cat in the Hat” is back at Kohl’s.
“The Cat in the Hat,” “Horton Hears a Who,” “Dr. Suess’s Sleep Book” and “Dr. Suess’s ABC Book” and coordinating plush toys of the Cat in the Hat, Horton, Sleeps and alligator are part of the Kohl’s Cares program this spring. They are $5 each and the proceeds go to health, education and scholarship programs.
Also available are Dr. Suess note cards and two books from Good Housekeeping — “Light & Healthy Cooking” and “Drop 5 Lbs.”
For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: From 'America's Got...
- BYU's Vocal Point hopes to 'uplift and...
- The Clean Cut: Provo group releases...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- When Satan steals your motherhood 81
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5
- This is what you look like to a newborn... 2
- Schwarzenegger and Co. play the... 1
- 'Terminator Genisys': 3 points for parents 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Is family the... 1