SALT LAKE CITY — The State of Utah Automated Geographic Reference Center will host an exhibit on mapping technology on Monday, Jan. 28, at the state Capitol
The Maps on the Hill exhibit will be available from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Capitol rotunda.
The exhibit will show how current mapping technology is being applied to issues including land ownership, health, addressing, emergency preparedness, history and utilities. Maps on the Hill is expected to draw more than 50 map exhibits from all levels of government, private sector firms, and higher education.
Utah’s elected officials and the public are invited to come learn about the various mapping projects.
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson could... 8
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 6
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2
- How much did people spend on cars the... 2