SALT LAKE CITY — The State of Utah Automated Geographic Reference Center will host an exhibit on mapping technology on Monday, Jan. 28, at the state Capitol
The Maps on the Hill exhibit will be available from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Capitol rotunda.
The exhibit will show how current mapping technology is being applied to issues including land ownership, health, addressing, emergency preparedness, history and utilities. Maps on the Hill is expected to draw more than 50 map exhibits from all levels of government, private sector firms, and higher education.
Utah’s elected officials and the public are invited to come learn about the various mapping projects.
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- Review: 4 shopping apps that will save you money
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull options
- UDOT tow plow drivers train for winter
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4
- Immigration reform will boost the... 4
- The best time of year to buy (Hint:... 1
- Photos: Deseret Book winter display... 1