BYU track: Dalton in third after Day 1 of Air Force Invitational Heptathlon
PROVO, Utah - Chase Dalton sits in third place after the first four events of the men's heptathlon at the Air Force Invitational. Dalton, with a score of 2,818, trails Colorado State athletes Josh McMillan and Justin Green, who have 2,867 and 2,848 points, respectively.
"We're doing a lot better so far than we were two weeks ago," head coach Mark Robison said. "We're progressing and making improvements, so I think we're on the right track. We'll see what we can do tomorrow."
The Air Force Invitational continues through Saturday. Full results for today's events can be found here.
Mason Porter is a Sports Information Director for BYU Athletic Communications. Contact him at email@example.com.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33