BYU track: Dalton in third after Day 1 of Air Force Invitational Heptathlon
PROVO, Utah - Chase Dalton sits in third place after the first four events of the men's heptathlon at the Air Force Invitational. Dalton, with a score of 2,818, trails Colorado State athletes Josh McMillan and Justin Green, who have 2,867 and 2,848 points, respectively.
"We're doing a lot better so far than we were two weeks ago," head coach Mark Robison said. "We're progressing and making improvements, so I think we're on the right track. We'll see what we can do tomorrow."
The Air Force Invitational continues through Saturday. Full results for today's events can be found here.
Mason Porter is a Sports Information Director for BYU Athletic Communications. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35