BYU track: Dalton in third after Day 1 of Air Force Invitational Heptathlon
PROVO, Utah - Chase Dalton sits in third place after the first four events of the men's heptathlon at the Air Force Invitational. Dalton, with a score of 2,818, trails Colorado State athletes Josh McMillan and Justin Green, who have 2,867 and 2,848 points, respectively.
"We're doing a lot better so far than we were two weeks ago," head coach Mark Robison said. "We're progressing and making improvements, so I think we're on the right track. We'll see what we can do tomorrow."
The Air Force Invitational continues through Saturday. Full results for today's events can be found here.
Mason Porter is a Sports Information Director for BYU Athletic Communications. Contact him at email@example.com.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21