Utah State men's basketball: Aggies fall to UT-Arlington, 74-68
Utah State lost inside the Spectrum to UT-Arlington, 74-68, Thursday night.
After a fast USU start, UT-Arlington came racing back to lead 25-20 midway through the first half of a game that was ultimately tied, 33-33, at halftime.
USU’s only lead in the second half came with 17:32 remaining, when Ben Clifford made a 3-point jumper.
With the game tied at 48-48 with 10:53 remaining, UTA pulled away, creating a small lead that lasted until the final buzzer.
Junior Spencer Butterfield was the top performer for the Aggies. He finished with 23 points and 11 rebounds.
The Aggies had almost the same shooting percentages as UTA, but had 16 turnovers to the Mavericks’ 10.
The loss drops USU to 14-4 this season.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28