SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake City-based technology firm has appointed a new executive.
Allegiance, a provider of Voice of Customer Intelligence technology and services, has announced that Dana Russell has been appointed chief financial officer. Russell will be responsible for all operational functions at Allegiance, including human resources, facilities, sales operations, finance and accounting.
Russell was formerly the senior vice president and chief financial officer at Novell. He helped lead the definitive merger agreement between Novell and Attachmate valued at $2.2 billion and a business and patent cooperation agreement with Microsoft valued at more than $450 million.
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of high...
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,...
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong weeks...
- Did you just win $590M? Get a good team in place
- Tesoro to buy Chevron pipeline near Willard...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 29
- S.L. draws up airport plans 16
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 7
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5