SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake City-based technology firm has appointed a new executive.
Allegiance, a provider of Voice of Customer Intelligence technology and services, has announced that Dana Russell has been appointed chief financial officer. Russell will be responsible for all operational functions at Allegiance, including human resources, facilities, sales operations, finance and accounting.
Russell was formerly the senior vice president and chief financial officer at Novell. He helped lead the definitive merger agreement between Novell and Attachmate valued at $2.2 billion and a business and patent cooperation agreement with Microsoft valued at more than $450 million.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Varian Medical breaks ground on Salt Lake...
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top humor...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 27
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 12
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 3