SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake City-based technology firm has appointed a new executive.
Allegiance, a provider of Voice of Customer Intelligence technology and services, has announced that Dana Russell has been appointed chief financial officer. Russell will be responsible for all operational functions at Allegiance, including human resources, facilities, sales operations, finance and accounting.
Russell was formerly the senior vice president and chief financial officer at Novell. He helped lead the definitive merger agreement between Novell and Attachmate valued at $2.2 billion and a business and patent cooperation agreement with Microsoft valued at more than $450 million.
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 11
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 9
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,... 3
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3