SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake City-based technology firm has appointed a new executive.
Allegiance, a provider of Voice of Customer Intelligence technology and services, has announced that Dana Russell has been appointed chief financial officer. Russell will be responsible for all operational functions at Allegiance, including human resources, facilities, sales operations, finance and accounting.
Russell was formerly the senior vice president and chief financial officer at Novell. He helped lead the definitive merger agreement between Novell and Attachmate valued at $2.2 billion and a business and patent cooperation agreement with Microsoft valued at more than $450 million.
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make changes to save money
- Michelle Singletary: Making personal finance...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- Murray mayor pitches plan to increase... 2
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in... 2
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that... 1