SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake City-based technology firm has appointed a new executive.
Allegiance, a provider of Voice of Customer Intelligence technology and services, has announced that Dana Russell has been appointed chief financial officer. Russell will be responsible for all operational functions at Allegiance, including human resources, facilities, sales operations, finance and accounting.
Russell was formerly the senior vice president and chief financial officer at Novell. He helped lead the definitive merger agreement between Novell and Attachmate valued at $2.2 billion and a business and patent cooperation agreement with Microsoft valued at more than $450 million.
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- 4 charged in year-long copper thefts at Utah...
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Children's museum celebrates 35 years of play
- Start thinking about retirement while in your...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 30
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 5