SYRACUSE — Syracuse Police Chief Brian Wallace is retiring and the city is holding an open house in his honor.
The public is invited to the open house for Wallace, who served 20 years on the force, on Thursday, Jan. 31 from 3-5 p.m. at the Syracuse Police Department, 1751 S. 2000 West.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 15
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 13