West Valley City businessman accused of sexual battery of female customer
WEST VALLEY CITY — A local businessman is charged with sexual battery after a female customer said he touched her inappropriately while she shopped.
Huong Ngoc Giang, who is listed in court documents as the owner of Lee Nail Supply at 3460 S. Redwood Road, is charged with sexual battery, a class A misdemeanor, and battery, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Wednesday in 3rd District Court.
Giang is accused of inappropriately touching the woman and continuing to "make contact with her that was insulting, offensive or provoking in nature" as she walked around the store on Dec. 29, charges state. He is currently out on bail for a similar incident, according to the charges.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21