West Valley City businessman accused of sexual battery of female customer
WEST VALLEY CITY — A local businessman is charged with sexual battery after a female customer said he touched her inappropriately while she shopped.
Huong Ngoc Giang, who is listed in court documents as the owner of Lee Nail Supply at 3460 S. Redwood Road, is charged with sexual battery, a class A misdemeanor, and battery, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Wednesday in 3rd District Court.
Giang is accused of inappropriately touching the woman and continuing to "make contact with her that was insulting, offensive or provoking in nature" as she walked around the store on Dec. 29, charges state. He is currently out on bail for a similar incident, according to the charges.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 16
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13