West Valley City businessman accused of sexual battery of female customer
WEST VALLEY CITY — A local businessman is charged with sexual battery after a female customer said he touched her inappropriately while she shopped.
Huong Ngoc Giang, who is listed in court documents as the owner of Lee Nail Supply at 3460 S. Redwood Road, is charged with sexual battery, a class A misdemeanor, and battery, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Wednesday in 3rd District Court.
Giang is accused of inappropriately touching the woman and continuing to "make contact with her that was insulting, offensive or provoking in nature" as she walked around the store on Dec. 29, charges state. He is currently out on bail for a similar incident, according to the charges.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- Utah natives receive rave reviews, make 'So...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Body found in suitcase near Saltair identified
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 289
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 128
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 101
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 88
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 73
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35