West Valley City businessman accused of sexual battery of female customer
WEST VALLEY CITY — A local businessman is charged with sexual battery after a female customer said he touched her inappropriately while she shopped.
Huong Ngoc Giang, who is listed in court documents as the owner of Lee Nail Supply at 3460 S. Redwood Road, is charged with sexual battery, a class A misdemeanor, and battery, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Wednesday in 3rd District Court.
Giang is accused of inappropriately touching the woman and continuing to "make contact with her that was insulting, offensive or provoking in nature" as she walked around the store on Dec. 29, charges state. He is currently out on bail for a similar incident, according to the charges.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11