West Valley City businessman accused of sexual battery of female customer
WEST VALLEY CITY — A local businessman is charged with sexual battery after a female customer said he touched her inappropriately while she shopped.
Huong Ngoc Giang, who is listed in court documents as the owner of Lee Nail Supply at 3460 S. Redwood Road, is charged with sexual battery, a class A misdemeanor, and battery, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Wednesday in 3rd District Court.
Giang is accused of inappropriately touching the woman and continuing to "make contact with her that was insulting, offensive or provoking in nature" as she walked around the store on Dec. 29, charges state. He is currently out on bail for a similar incident, according to the charges.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13