WEST VALLEY CITY — A local businessman is charged with sexual battery after a female customer said he touched her inappropriately while she shopped.
Huong Ngoc Giang, who is listed in court documents as the owner of Lee Nail Supply at 3460 S. Redwood Road, is charged with sexual battery, a class A misdemeanor, and battery, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Wednesday in 3rd District Court.
Giang is accused of inappropriately touching the woman and continuing to "make contact with her that was insulting, offensive or provoking in nature" as she walked around the store on Dec. 29, charges state. He is currently out on bail for a similar incident, according to the charges.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Former Attorney General John Swallow left...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Truck crashes into Taylorsville home, hits...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 98
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18