WEST VALLEY CITY — A local businessman is charged with sexual battery after a female customer said he touched her inappropriately while she shopped.
Huong Ngoc Giang, who is listed in court documents as the owner of Lee Nail Supply at 3460 S. Redwood Road, is charged with sexual battery, a class A misdemeanor, and battery, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Wednesday in 3rd District Court.
Giang is accused of inappropriately touching the woman and continuing to "make contact with her that was insulting, offensive or provoking in nature" as she walked around the store on Dec. 29, charges state. He is currently out on bail for a similar incident, according to the charges.
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 74
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24