West Valley City businessman accused of sexual battery of female customer
WEST VALLEY CITY — A local businessman is charged with sexual battery after a female customer said he touched her inappropriately while she shopped.
Huong Ngoc Giang, who is listed in court documents as the owner of Lee Nail Supply at 3460 S. Redwood Road, is charged with sexual battery, a class A misdemeanor, and battery, a class B misdemeanor, according to charges filed Wednesday in 3rd District Court.
Giang is accused of inappropriately touching the woman and continuing to "make contact with her that was insulting, offensive or provoking in nature" as she walked around the store on Dec. 29, charges state. He is currently out on bail for a similar incident, according to the charges.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 23
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8